Wednesday, April 6, 2011

‘My Heart’s Journey’: Kris Aquino Releases 5th Album

Queen of all media Kris Aquino releases her fifth full-length, studio album entitled “My Heart’s Journey.”

The first four albums were “Songs of Love and Healing” (double platinum), “Love and Inspiration” (gold), “The Greatest Love” (platinum), and “Blessings of Love”; in that order.

Under Universal Records, the album “My Heart’s Journey” is a spoken-word  by Kris Aquino herself. It is a special collector’s edition CD that features 15 tracks. It chronicles seven inspiring phases from Kris Aquino’s journey in life.


Check out the track list in My Music Manila My Heart's Journey Track List.

The ‘My Heart’s Journey’ press release further elaborates that:

The first segment in the CD is My Journey: The Broken Road. Contrary to what the title may seem to suggest, this chapter documents the paradoxical nature of Kris’ life which is characterized by the right blend of trials and triumphs which essentially fuels her immense love for life. Here, Toni Gonzaga performs “God Bless The Broken Road” and KC Concepcion delivers a soulful rendition of “What About Love.”

In My Journey: The Road Of Love, Kris opens up her heart as she narrates the strong interconnection between love ballads and her romantic experiences in the past six years. Kris valiantly attempts to uncover the mysteries of falling in and out of love. In the process, she eventually emerges victorious by accepting both the pains and joys of falling in love. Christian Bautista gives a masculine twist to “Love Moves In Mysterious Ways” while Jed Madela dishes out a chilling interpretation of “Only Love” and “To Where You Are.” Karylle re-interpreted and breathed life to the seminal classic “It Must Have Been Love.”

My Journey: The Road To God expresses Kris’ spiritual, almost transcendental, journey as she completely surrenders her life to the infinite love of God. Similar to her current Petron endorsement, Kris professes that the example of her being a segurista is her absolute faith in God. Here, Kris Gail Blanco performs “I Will Be Here” and “In Your Eyes” while the inimitable tandem of Regine Velasquez and Lani Misalucha shines in their rendition of “When You Believe.”

Kris demystifies the misconceived notion that she has everything anyone could ever dream of by baring her deepest hopes and aspirations. My Journey: The Road Of Expectations clearly proves that first and foremost, Kris is human, and a woman whose sincerest desire is to be loved, valued and respected for who she is and nothing else. Zsa Zsa Padilla gives a divinely soothing rendition of “I’d Really Love To See You Tonight.”

Kris’ emotional maturity and wisdom which is the fulfilling result of many years of heartbreak and heartache is communicated in My Journey: The Road Of Understanding as Nina belts out “I Want To Know What Love Is.”
Kris celebrates the healing power of letting go and moving on in My Journey: The Road Of Forgiveness as Jed Madela performs “Healing.” Jed Madela’s rendition of “Beautiful In My Eyes” sums-up the great possibility of Kris to fall in love and accept romance in life once again in My Journey: The Road of Redemption. Christian Bautista performs a bonus track dedicated by Goldilocks to Kris for her birthday entitled “Araw Mo.”
Surely, Kris Aquino's 5th Album “My Heart’s Journey” will be another hit in the market. It is now available in all leading record bars nationwide. It also comes with a special journal containing inspiring life-changing quotes from Kris Aquino herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment