Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Alodia Gosengfiao - Luis Manzano - Angel Locsin Love Triangle?

I recently heard the showbiz news over a possible Alodia Gosengfiao, Luis Manzano, and Angel Locsin love triangle rumors on The Buzz (local TV showbiz talk show) of ABS-CBN from YouTube.


If ever it is true that  Alodia Gosengfiao and Luis Manzano is currently an item, I don't see any problem in that since Luis and Angel are not together anymore.

Here is the  Alodia - Luis - Angel  clip from The Buzz through YouTube:


I hope that Alodia would not look like a third party or a 'boyfriend snatcher' because of the rumors. Although I have only worked with Alodia briefly in the past, I don't think it is in Alodia Gosengfiao's character to be taking Luis Manzano from Angel Locsin.

No comments:

Post a Comment